Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Peaceful Monday

We had a beautiful weekend, it was in the 30's and 40's. I know, hard to believe, right? Because the temps were up the snow melted some which caused the air to not be so dry. When that moisture in the air froze last night, look what happened....
 That is our Apple tree in the center of this photo.

 Our Lilac hedge. (Lilacs are used a lot in North Dakota as wind breaks. I was tickled to still see some Lilacs still in bloom in the area in September!! I LOVE Lilacs!!)

 Our beautiful little pine. Wouldn't that make the perfect Christmas tree? (To bad we can not bring it in and decorate it then return it to the yard to grow a little more.)

 More pines in our yard. These are near the apple tree.

Across the street. I am hoping that maybe some deer will come to this stand of trees. (I really hope a moose comes along!! And yes, that is a possibility!! There are moose in the area!!)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: