Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Elf on the Shelf- Day 10- "You light up my life"

** Previous Elf antics can be found over on the side bar-----> Go to Labels and then click on Elf on the Shelf**

On Thursday Hailey and I put up a little tree in the studio. (I hated the thought of  all of those windows going to waste without a tree. LOL) It is a skinny, 6 foot tree, and far from "beautiful." LOL The kids hung all of their ornaments on this one, and surprisingly it turn out to be a very pretty little tree.  Apparently, Mr. Snowflake likes this one. Look where we found him...

Our elf is under the tree this morning.
 He is tangled in lights....

and wearing Christmas tree balls for earrings! LOL Must have been some kind of night for him. :-) I must admit, he looks pretty darn cute!!

 I hope your family is having lots of fun and making life long memories during this season of celebrating the birth of Christ.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: