Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Good Bye Elf on the Shelf 2011

The time has come for Mr. Snowflake to return to the North Pole (after his vacation.) I am not sure who was sadder to say good bye, the kids or me.
As per Santa's letter, the kids each hugged our little friend before he left....
 I love this one!! (Knowing how much the kids loved the elf antics, this photo touches my heart.)

 Hailey loving Mr. Snowflake.

 Hunter's turn.
After all of the presents were unwrapped Hunter found these-
Along with the candy canes filled with kisses, he found a letter- hand written by Mr. Snowflake
Hunter and Hailey, 
 I will miss you very much. I have had a lot of fun at your house.
Hailey- your hair looks beautiful. Listen to mommy and daddy.
Hunter- you are doing a good job in school. Be nice to your sister.
Have a good summer!!
See you next December! :-)
Mr. Snowflake
PS.- I will be checking in from time to time.
And I left you some ELF KISSES.
I am already thinking ahead to next year, I am sure there will be some new tricks.
I hope you have enjoyed Christmas and made lots of memories throughout the season!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

No comments: