Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Elf on the Shelf- day 2 The Slipper Race

 Lots of little people giggles at our house this morning!! Mr. Snowflake was up to some mischief while we were sleeping.

 Oh my goodness!! Before the kids went to bed last night the play room was all cleaned up. That crazy elf got all of his friends together for a little fun. They grabbed the kids' slippers and had a race. (Lots of giggles because they were using slippers!!)

I spy "cheerleader" bear with Hailey's pompoms.

 And it looks like Mr. Snowflake is going to win!

Looks like Mr. Snowflake left Hunter one snuggly friend. LOVE, love, love the bedhead!! LOL

I think Hailey was still trying to figure it all out!! The bed didn't want to let go of her this morning. 



I think this is my favorite photo from the Great Slipper Race. 

So, has your elf be up to any mischief? I would love to hear about it. I wonder what we will find in the morning.....
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~