Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Final Old Glory LO

This is the final Old Glory LO. (Well, for now anyways. LOL) This is from our visit to see the Liberty Bell. Just as we cleared security the entire facility was placed on lock down. There was a medical emergency at the Bell, it took awhile for the squad to get there, but the building cleared out while we waited. (It was very HOT that day and someone had passed out.) It ended up there was maybe 10 people in there once we were able to get back to the bell. We all got to take our time and get lots of pictures.



Ribbon details. I love the glittered self adhesive circle and star ribbon. The glittered brads were added to the center of the stars. The airplane strip was from one of the designer papers in the collection, I clipped one end in a "v" for added interest.
Ready for  "I spy"? 6 brads, 5 staples, 5 designer papers, 3 ribbons, 2 hand cut circles, 2 strips of designer paper (the red strip is from the same paper as the airplanes), 2 star stamps (the red one above hubby's head and I used it and a star cluster stamped in Versamark on the tan cardstock) and one bling flourish.
 After playing with Old Glory this week and remembering our trip to Philadelphia I am ready to celebrate Independence Day!!
 Before I go I would like to wish a Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: