Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Care for a little Sushi

I have been taking a Copic Card class at my Local Scrapbook Store. I have learned quite a bit about using my Copics, and I have made some cute cards along the way. In June the class was on coloring water and glass, sadly I missed that class. Karrie also demoed the Copic Airbrush technique, I hope she demos this again!!
She chose the Sushi stamp set and showed how you can manipulate the stamp to create other shapes.
Two cute little fishies in a round little fishbowl.


Here the fishbowl was stretched out to form a jar shape. (Hunter says it looks like a soda can. LOL)
The fish were "fussy cut"  and pop dotted.


Here is where the airbrush technique was used. (After coloring my fishes I used the Orange Spica Pen to give them a little shine.)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: