Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Encouragement card

Whenever I have a few spare minutes the week I find myself working on some encouragement cards. The ladies in my small group at church are going through some difficult times right now. A couple of them have lost loved ones in the past couple of months, there are health issues and family issues, you know-stuff that just drags you down. I hope the cards will help to encourage each of these lovely ladies and that they will know they are in my thoughts and prayers.
 I must admit, I have been struggling  too. It has been a huge adjustment for me the past 2 months, the sentiment on my card is one I need to remind myself of when things get rough. God's answers are wiser than our prayers. Trying to encourage others had done a lot to encourage me  this week. =)
I ♥ how the two stamp sets (from 2 different companies) go together. How cool is that?! Add a few Copics, some Nesties and a delicious ribbon and you end up with a clean and simple card.
If you get the chance- say a word of encouragement to someone today.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

This is a beautiful card. I have the same praying hands stamp!! What a beautiful sentiment and so true! This is a terrific card for encouraging anyone. It seems like a lot of people I know are going through tough times, too. I know it's been a rough year for my family but it could have been much worse! Thank you for encouraging me with this post and the gentle reminder to share some encouragement with others around me.