Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

And now she's 4!!

I am sad to say I am no longer momma to a 3 year old!! Today my baby is 4, my how time has flown by!!  July 26, 2006 a 7lb 7oz baby girl was welcomed into the world by the people who would love her the most. Today she is a little girl who is just starting to discover who she is and who she will become. My prayer is that she would be all that God has designed her to be. I am so blessed to be her momma!! I love you baby girl, Happy Birthday!!
Until later~

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Wow! gorgeous pic and can't believe she is 4!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it's a fun day!!
xxx

Bridgett Owens said...

Awww! She is such a beautiful girl! How fast the time goes and it doesn't seem to slow down! My sweet baby will be three tomorrow and I am so sad that all his little baby phases are ending. I am sure your sweet little cowgirl had a wonderful birthday celebration!