Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Timber

 Yesterday after dinner hubby loaded the kids up and took them to a small local park so I could have work time. It has been months since I last had "work" time, I was able to get some cards completed and some images ready for other cards. I need about a dozen cards for various reasons this week AND I have been asked to make a bunch of cards for a friend. I have to admit it was fun getting inky again!!

 Here is a Sympathy card, can you believe I need 3 Sympathy cards this week? 
For some reason I like using this tree for Sympathy cards. And for some reason I like using the "popping Pastels" technique with this stamp. (Popping pastels= Versamark ink and chalks)  I used  Versamark ink to stamp the Script background- that is always a classic look, tone on tone. Oh, can you see the score lines at the bottom of the card? 
Supplies- 
Stamps- Good Timber and Script Background (TAC)
Ink- Versamark
Cardstock- Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides (PTI)
Misc- Pebbles Earth tone chalks, Spellbinders Petite Oval/Scallop Nesties, Scor Pal, pop dots, Ocean Tides Swiss Dot ribbon
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

3 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very nice! Sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy for a while. Hope you find the time to get them all finished!

Julie Robinson said...

very pretty. I like how you did the backgound on just half of the card

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful card! I love the Good Timber set so much! Your color palette is soothing and vibrant at the same time. I love it! The Script Background and score lines just add a really nice touch. I really love the ribbon, too!