Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Encouragement card take 2

I mentioned in my last post that I have been working on Encouragement cards. Well, this time I am doing things a bit differently, instead of mass producing a dozen of the same card I am only making 2 of each. (Tip- when making cards, it is just as easy to make two as it is one. After all a standard A2 card is HALF of a sheet of 8.5"x11" cardstock. If you don't need two at one time you can file one away for later.)


Following my own tip- I now have 2 of these cards to mail to friends. =) As you can see, Clean and Simple (CAS) is still my style. And as you can also see, CAS does not have to be boring! LOL (CAS also makes mailing easy too. No worrying about extra postage!! hee hee)
 I have used stamps from 4 different stamp companies on this one. Don't be afraid to mix and match!! The sentiment is another one for me to always remember- Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big God is. A perfect encouragement sentiment.
Have a great day!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Oh I really love this one! Reminds me of Georgia O'Keefe and he big flowers! And I love the sentiment! Perfect!

Bridgett Owens said...

That sentiment always brings a smile to my face! I love the thought that God is so much bigger than our problems. He really is and when we can remember that He takes care of the sparrows so He will surely take care of us, too, it makes the hard times easier to endure! This is a gorgeous card. I love that you suggest making two cards at once. You're right, it is just as easy to make two at once and since I am hoping to build up my card stash that would be the perfect way to do it. CAS cards are my style, too! This is outstanding!