Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Betsy and Ben

Another Old Glory (We R Memory Keepers) LO. Back to 12x12 today. =) This is another page created with the products in the July scrapbook kit from Pizazz It! Scrapbooks. I am so happy to get to play with this paper collection, I had been waiting to scrap these vacation pictures until I found the "right" papers.
My LO of Betsy Ross and Ben Franklin (Just actors here, of course LOL) and the house in the bottom photo is Betsy's house.
The scalloped border was made using my Coluzzle cutting system and the circle template. The letters I used were a real light baby pink- I inked them with a red. The pennant was a strip from one of the designer papers, it was "fussy cut" and I shaped it as I adhered it to the page. And the circle paper has lots of glitter!! All edges were inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
 Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: