Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Huge Layout **Edited to add more photos**

This is my very first 12 x24 layout!! Oh my goodness!! Now that it is completed I am a little nervous to slice it in half!! LOL I love the way 12x24s look, like one huge layout, instead of 2 layouts about the same thing. You know what I mean? =)



( Left side)


( Right Side)

12x24 sure makes it harder to photograph. LOL The pictures are from when Hunter joined the Continental Army in Philadelphia. I had saved his enlistment paper hoping for a chance to use it.  I love the stamped and staple-gathered twill ribbon, how fun is that? The bling swirl is cool too! I don't usually do a lot of journaling on my layouts, but I wanted to do my best to help Hunter remember.
 The layout is an adaptation of one Karrie did for the July Kit club at Pizazz It! Scrapbooks. I had so much fun with the goodies in this month's kit!!! {And can you believe I have all four layouts done BEFORE the first of the month?!?!?!}
I have 2 more layouts to share using the We R Memory Keepers Old Glory line.
Let me know what you think....
Until later~

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

what a great layout!!! Good luck with the slicing. I'd be scared too but it really does make for a cohesive design. neat stuff!