Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sympathy Card

Sympathy cards are hard for me to make.  Our dear Pastor recently lost his mother, it had been  just under 2 weeks since he made the 2 hour trip up north to be with our family during my mother's funeral. Needless to say, I KNOW Exactly what he is going through!! I pray the Lord will bring him and his family comfort.
Stamps-The Angel Company (With Sympathy)sentiment, Inkadinkado (Spiritual Sketches)image
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock- PTI (summer Sunrise and Dark Chocolate)
Copics-C1,C2, C4
V12, V15, V17
YG13, YG17
Y32
YR24
R29, R59
RV11, RV32, RV34
I hope you like my clean and simple card.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a beautiful card - I am sure it will bring comfort to your pastor. I am really liking clean and simple a lot.

Bridgett Owens said...

Your pastor will no doubt feel comforted and encouraged when he receives your beautiful card. My thoughts are with you as you continue to heal and your pastor as his journey is just beginning.
Gentle Hugs,
Bridgett