Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Spotlight technique

I know this technique has been around since the stone age in card making- but I think it is one that will never go out of style. (Especially, with card makers like myself that just never get around to it. LOL)
Anyhoo, this card was done for a challenge over on Ivillage. I sent each lady a set of stamped images and she is to have at it. =) We all have the exact same images, so it will be exciting to see what everyone comes up with.

Details-
Stamp- All Things of Nature (TAC)
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock- PTI's Berry Sorbet, PTI's True Black
Copics- R32, R34, R37, YG11, YG13, Y21, B00
Ribbon- PTI's Berry Sorbet Satin
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Thanks for stopping by and for all of your comments!!
Until later~

1 comment:

ScrappyPam said...

This is lovely! What a cool technique! (I've not tried it yet, either)