Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

OK, I will play along

1. navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Then post it on your blog with an explanation of the story behind the picture

3. tag 6 other people to do the same, and make sure you let them know about it


OK, confession time-yep again!!, I am so scared to remove any Pictures from my computer!! Even after I move them to my External Hard Drive!! I lost all of my pictures on my Big computer almost 2 years ago, and I still haven't recovered!

This is my 6th picture in my 6th folder-


DH and Hunter at Jessica's Graduation. It was a very warm, sunny day and daddy took Hunter under the bleachers to play in the shade. I love his baby thighs!!

I will tag:

All of my Followers------>, all 13 of you!! If you have already been tagged post a link so I can see yours. Sorry for taking the easy way out, but I usually tag someone that was tagged before.

Oh, and I tag Natalie too!! (I bet her photo will be of her adorable little Poochie Boys! LOL)

Until later~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

I will do this one!! I think I did one like it before, but it is bound to be changed by now, anyhow, right?! :)

Alley said...

this is a fun little thing. Adorable picture btw