Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

BRAKs to share

Oh my. I am really not getting much done crafty wise lately. Today I am sharing some beautiful cards from my SBSisters.



First up is this lovely from Jessica. The cupcake is so yummy with all the sparkle!!





This Beautiful one is from Joana. I love all of the green!

Kelly created this cutie!! The photo does not do this one justice!!
Tania's embelly class is fabulous!! Yesterday we learned to create felt flower embellies. I did get one done, but the pic was crappy. LOL I will try to get a better shot of it. I need to find some time to work on layouts using my Embellishments: Beautifully Handmade.
Ok, whoever turn on the A/C and forgot to turn it off- please give yourself 40 lashes with a wet noodle. LOL It is ccccccccold here. Yep without windchill it is -13. YIKES!! Oh, and we finally got some snow on Wednesday- about 4". It is amazing that the weatherman is wrong 75% of the time, but still has a job. LOL

Ok, now run over to Tania's blog and see some sneak peeks of products being released at CHA.
Until later~

No comments: