Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today is the BIG day!!

The Angel Company starts their demo seminar today in Kansas. So, that means by the end of the day today the Angels in attendance will have their hands on the brand new Fall/Winter Inspiration Book and Catalog!!!! I can Hardly wait to see what new things will be in there!


It looks like my studio will get it's last little bit of paint today!! Then I have a little arranging and straightening to do- then watch out. Momma has some cards to make!! LOL

Here is a sneak peek......
This is the ELFA system from The Container Store. I Love it. In this picture you can see a part of the shelf, the cd shelf (My stamps are stored in cd cases, so this is perfect for storing them. This is the whole reason I went with this system.) and one of the small baskets- that is perfect for ribbon.
Well, I am hoping to be back later to check in.
Until later~

3 comments:

Barb said...

Looks great so far! Can't wait to see the rest. I always enjoy seeing other studios!

~Emma~ said...

I need this storage unit!! Its perfect...and thanks for the top tip about storing stamps...guess what I'm doing tonight now!

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I need something like this. ::stares at her bare walls::