Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Awwww.........

The days have been hot and the nights warm. You know what that means- yep, the kiddos have the right idea. They finally got to play in their little pool yesterday. I believe I may have give birth to two fish. LOL It was so fun watching them play and splash. Hailey was so funny, after daddy had the water all warmed up she took off her clothes and diaper- right there in the side yard!! I told her the neighbors would see her business, but she didn't care. All she knew was she *needed* to get in that water!! LOL

We are still working on my studio, man what a project!! We are really excited to get it done. It is going to be heavenly to have everything in it's place. I know I will probably change a few things after it is done. LOL

DH had a wonderful Father's Day! He is very thankful to be a father. We have both lost our dads, so we don't have anyone else to celebrate with. If you still have your dad I hope you let him know how much you love and appreciate him.

Today's blessings-

**Our children, they were long awaited blessings**

**My son's imagination!! Last night he was a Wonder Pet. He even wanted to sleep in his cape. LOL**

**God's Guidance**

1 comment:

~Emma~ said...

The Wonder Pets have a lot to answer for!! Belle is crazy about them as well! Your children are so lovely and I can't wait to see your new room! Hugs Emma.x