Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I feeel good......

Have you ever had a day that when you get up in the morning you just feel good? Today is one of those days! (Hmmmm, I wonder if getting to make some cards last night helped?)

For the past couple of weeks we have been working in my studio and I was able to create. Well, last night was "Momma's work night". I was able to get 12 cards done. I was running late with a birthday card, so I was glad to get it on it's way this morning. Oh, and after I had finished DH asked if there was anything I wanted to change in the studio, and I could not think of even one. :-)
Here is the birthday card. The DP and butterfly stamp are both retired from The Angel Company. I miss them both. The card opens from the top and the bottom edge was trimmed to allow the strip of yellow paper show. All card stock is Matchmakers.
I used Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS.
Today's blessings-
** Things to work on today**
** Leftovers for dinner**
**Kids in a good mood today and playing well together**
Until later~

1 comment:

Susan said...

This is such a beautiful card!