Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

It's my potty and I'll......-EOTS Day 7-2012

It's may potty and I wrap if I want too!! LOL It took a few minutes to find Snowflake and Holly this morning. Hunter was running through the house looking for them. He check the "little" bathroom and looked around the corner and trying not to laugh motioned for me to come look.

 This is what he had found!! Those little rascals had wrapped the toilet with pretty Christmas paper!!

Yep, no doubt about it,they are the guilty ones!! Thanks  Snowflake and Holly for the giggles this morning!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

How funny is that?!?! Great idea! I couldn't comment on the last post, must have the comment option turned off or something, I wanted to say what a great picture of the kids you got. So darn cute!