Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bob's Booger by Scott Black

 
I am sneaking in a quick book review today. With all the busyness of Christmas (and Hailey needing to go to the Emergency Room during the night-her ear is feeling much better this afternoon) it is good to share a good read with the kids.
I downloaded Bob's Booger by Scott Black and we read it right away! (I love that about ebooks- instant access!!) I recommend taking some time out of the hustle and bustle and read a book to a child! They will be glad you did (and so will you!!)

 Hunter is the perfect age (8) to enjoy Bob's Booger, he still thinks all kinds of bodily output and noises are hilarious! I think other kids his age would enjoy the book too. As an adult, I can relate to Bob. How many times have others not told me something because they didn't want to embarrass me, and a true friend stepped up to tell me. (Although it has never been about a booger. LOL)
 The illustrations are very nice and the story is told in rhyme- which I think all children love!

Thanks to Broccoli Press providing this ebook for me (and Hunter) to review.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Sounds like a book I would have read to Jaryd when he was younger. He did used to love the Captain Underpants series and to be honest, so did I. I thought they were just hilarious!