Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snowman Nativity wall hanging

I was blurfing some time last year and found the cutest idea on Heather's blog. (Sorry I can not find her project to link to, but I am sure you will find plenty to love over there!!) Anyway, she had made a wall hanging for Christmas. It just so happened that I have the same stamp set and tons of the 4x4 coasters, so I finally got around to making one. This cute little hanging would make a very thoughtful Christmas gift.

The hanging.




The Holy family- Snowman style.

I <3 href="http://lisadwb.ismyangel.net/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?prodid=1796&cid=121&pid=103">Snowman Nativity. I am not sure which I love more, the snowmen or all of the Bible scripture that goes with this set.



Close up of the shepherds.


The Angel, with stickles on her wings.



The Wisemen.

I used the Reece Soar With It Collection papers and ribbon. The oversized eyelets on the first piece are from the Antique Copper Hardware kit. Each section was accented with Prismacolor Pencils and stickles. The Crop-a-dile made puncing all the holes very easy, I am very pleased with how easily it punches through so many different materials. Seriously, you *need* one. LOL

Hope you enjoy!!

Until later~




5 comments:

Barb said...

Adorable, Lisa!

AmethystCat said...

loved Heather's last year and love your version now. awesome! I hope to get a couple of these done for a craft fair on Saturday but I'm rapidly running out of time... beautiful job on yours!

Joana24 said...

wow they are gorgeous , great idea

xxx
Joana

CraftyC said...

Love your wall hanger Lisa!
Clairex

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this! I wouldn't have thought to make something like this but I love it!!