Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A few more tags

I got my gift tags all finished- thanks to Hunter and Hailey. They cut out all of the tag shapes using the Big Shot. They also cut some using red and two different colors of green to coordinate with out wrapping paper.
Perky Penguin stamped on Kraft cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. Isn't he cute with the Stickles on his hat?


These gift tags use the Christmas Fun stamp set, colored with the Prismcolor pencils with stickles and Liquid Applique accents.

I still have a couple of gifts to finish up, and my wrapping to get done.

How are you coming along? Are you done yet, just getting started, or somewhere in between?

Until later~

9 comments:

Diana said...

Beautiful tags!! I'm soo happy for you that you already have all your tags done!! I was thinking to do them today and you just give me the push I need!! thanks!

Diana

AmethystCat said...

cute, cute! I love making tags but can't even process that Christmas is next week! Where did the time go????

Barb said...

Adorable little tags! I've got to start using my BS more... I love all the diecut tags :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Great tags Lisa!! I am so far behind I think I'm first!! Still sick and feel rotten, so I hope to get the rest of my shopping done this weekend and then wrapping after that!! Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you've got to be one of the most creative people I know of!

Sammi said...

Wow!! You are inspirational Lisa!! Well done and what great helpers you have :)
I think I am somewhere in between (near the bottom - lol)

Natalie said...

All of your Christmas ideas have just been fabulous! Love the fact that H&H helped cut out with the BS. :) You are a sweet mom to involve them so much!

Angela K said...

Very cute tags!!

Lynn said...

Cute...I was going to do tags but looks like it isn't going to happen. I have most things here and some things wrapped but still have more to do.

Just a few weeks ago I thought I was so ahead of the game......NOT!