Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Madness 12-15

1. Why do the weekends fly by so fast? Being a SAHM Saturday and Sunday are not much different than any other day, except we have Church on Sunday. I just love having DH home. We seldom make plans that do not include the entire family on weekends.


2. I have a few things to finish up in the studio this week. I need to get my tags done so I can move on to the wrapping. (BTW- did you know I was a professional gift wrapper?? Yep, for Macy's before Hunter was born. So, if you like you can send your gifts to me and I will wrap them for you. LOL)

Here are a couple of my tags so far-



These are so easy to make. I used the Christmas circles. These stamps fit the Extra jumbo circle and the Mega circle punches and then you can mat it with the Giga scalloped circle. I used the L'Amore Pallete ink pad, (I added a little color to the Holly leaves with the Tombow markers) the cardstock is TAC's Scarlet- a very pretty true red color.

First thing- sorry for the yucky photo- I tried a couple of different days to get a good photo. I am not sure what is up- it looks great on the camera's screen, but when I upload it to my computer it looks blurry. Anyhoo, I used the Coluzzle tag template to cut the tag out of Kraft cardstock, the Poinsettia was die cut with the Big Shot and a Quickutz die. I cut two flowers and layered them, inked the edges and added a brad to the center. Pretty cute, huh? The flower is from TAC's Scarlet cardstock and the leaves are TAC's Dark green cardstock. The "To/From" stamp is the same one used on the round tag- from the Christmas Circles stamp set.

3. I got 5 different cookies made last week, I gave a bunch away so I will be making more this week. What is your favorite Holiday cookie?

4. I LOVE having a DVR- Hunter knows how to use it, and use it he does. LOL He is always recording something. The kids are too funny- they want to skip the commercials while watching "Live TV". LOL Oh, and the other night I missed the results of Bobby Flay's Throwdown (on the Fod Network.) Don't you hate watching a show and then you miss the ending!! Well we hit the rewind button and was able to see him lose. So cool!!!! Any other DVRers or Foodies out there?

5. One of my favorite quotes from last week- "Christmas is not about the getting or the giving- it's about the Loving!!"- Garfield

Until later~

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Will you write Christmas cards for me as well a wrap? lol! So much to do!!
Loving your tags so far!!
I love shortbread cookies!
How funny is Hunter :) heehee!
*hugs*
Sammi