Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I needed a cupcake stamp for a Christmas gift, and when I found this clear set I knew it was THE one. I love this large image, and what better way to top a yummy cupcake than with Sugar-coated glitter? hee hee
This card is for a birthday at the end of the year. I am sure I will be using this set for many more birthdays in the New Year.
It is a pretty straight forward card, and will be very easy to mass produce- always a plus in my book. LOL (I just may need some more glitter. LOL)
I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Until later~

4 comments:

Susie said...

very yummy card I love it.......

Natalie said...

Oh yes...yummy indeed! Love the colors, too. Happy snowy day to you! We have about 2-3 inches here I'd guess.

Barb said...

Yummy, indeed!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this card. So pretty and looks yummo!