Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sneaky Peeky

I have two very sick little ones. It is the stomach bug. I hope they are feeling better soon!! It breaks my heart to see them sick, poor little things.

I really need to get in the studio to finish up a couple of things- we will see how that goes.

Nothing crafty today----- so how about this????

This (along with 6 more) new TAC stamp set sneak peek arrived in my inbox on Friday. I know you can not wait until February to add this one to your collection. TAC has announced that we will have one Base catalogue (due in July) and two seasonal Magalogues (loaded with new stamps and other goodies, as well as those craft project recipe cards we all love!!)

Well, I am off to wipe something--LOL!!

Until later~

1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Cute stamps Lisa, you'll enjoy inking those up. Sorry to hear that your little ones are sick. I hope they are better soon and in plenty of time for Santa coming. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Lainy xxx