Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So, what can you do in two minutes?? This card felt like it only took 2 minutes. Actually, it did take a little longer, I had to wait for the glue to dry after I applied the glitter to the scarf. And if you look very closely you will see that I should have let the blue marker dry for another minute on said scarf. LOL It NEVER pays to get in a hurry. LOL Looks good for my prototype, I can work with it. LOL ** The image is from the Wal-Mart clear stamps**

This is my latest Christmas card design. LOL- Funny, neither the paper nor this cute Polar bear image was anywhere to be seen in yesterday's post. Yep, I swear I have crafter's ADD. I have pieces for several Christmas card designs in various states and yet when I get a minute I start something brand new. LOL Can I get a witness?? Where is my "Amen" corner?? PLEASE don't tell me I am alone on this one!!

My cards may not be done yet, BUT I have printed off my return addy labels, AND got my mailing list started.LOL Little steps, little steps!!

So, go ahead and leave me a comment. Tell me that your Christmas cards are:

completed,

mailed,

designed,

you've thought about them,

What's the big deal, you still have 44 days.....

Until later~

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You're cracking me up! I am determined to mail my Christmas cards the day after Thanksgiving! They are designed and finished except for mounting the top piece to the base card and adding the eyelet and linen thread. I had to order more cardstock. Duh! tick tock tick tock....I think I can, I think I can!