Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Sammi

SBS15 just had an ATC swap (or swop, depending on where you are located), my partner was Sammi. I have been truly blessed by getting to know my Australian sister. Sammi not only makes the most incredible cards, but she is a gifted artist too.

Sammi included a bunch of fun images in with her ATC- I can not wait to play!!
















See that darling little gal in the top left corner- that is a Sammi original!! That is Kylie the Gumnut. (please visit Sammi's shop to purchase her images, oh and do a quick search to see what a Gumnut is. LOL)



Here are the ATCs she sent-


You know I love these!! Thank you Sammi!!!

Because I didn't get a picture of the ATC I sent her, you can see it HERE.

I can not wait to see what our next swap will be.

Until later~

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe...Sammi is awesome isn't she...have fun playing!!

Sammi said...

Aww thanks Lisa!! :)

I LOVE the ATC you sent me!! :) Thanks!

xxx