Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Pink Christmas

I am so excited, I am going to a crop tomorrow. I am still not sure what I will be working on. LOL I hope to get some really cool things done to share with you next week.

How about some "Non-traditional"Christmas cards? I am really liking the pink, red, and green together. The Christmas Circles are so much fun to mix and match, and the stamps work perfectly with the 1.5" and 2.5" circle punches. I also used the Giga Scalloped circle punch.
I want to share The Angel Company's Fall Supplement with you - you can see it HERE. After you have looked at the stamps make sure you check out the Project cards too. There are some very nice projects there.
Until later~

5 comments:

BarbL said...

Nice cards! It's fun to see some NON traditional cards, new color combos for Christmas. Love the new circle sets!!

Kelly Schelske said...

They look beautiful, very nice colors for Christmas!! Have fun at your crop tomorrow:-)

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous! I adore pink, like it says on my myspace! LOL

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! It's a great colour combination.. I love the softness of the pink!! hope you enjoyed the crop!

Barb said...

I'm with you... love the pink & green for Christmas... your cards are just lovely!