Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

A drawing by Hunter



Today I am sharing Hunter's art work. This is Mater from Disney's Cars movie- only with his imagination this one flies. (See the wing?) For anyone who has not seen the movie- it is really cute. Mater is an old rusty tow truck- see Hunter even drew the hook. LOL I was so amazed when he showed this too me. As I told him- "This makes my heart happy!!" I am so not an art person (just a little creative LOL) so I know he gets this talent from Daddy and the Lord. I still can not believe he did this at only 3 years old. You know I am definitely encouraging him to do more. :-)

I am so proud of my children for so many different reasons. I will always be their biggest fan!! They truly are Blessings from God!!

Until later~

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Grat job Hunter!! Don't ya just love kids artwork!! Landon makes all these little scribbles here and there and tells me they are all his baby calves, too cute!!

Anonymous said...

That looks just like Mater! What a wonderful job!!

Sammi said...

Oooh... good work Hunter!!!