Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sweet Skunks

Tuesday evenings I try to use as a "work" night in my studio. I was able to get a few Valentine Cards done tonight. I chose Sweet Skunks from The Angel Company to use this year. I fell in love with those cute little stinkers the first time I saw them!! Who can resist a cute, innocent skunk with flowers? LOL
I love the Miss Moxie paper collection, it makes a very pretty non-traditional Valentine paper, don't you think? The Starburst Florals and "Love" from Love doodles are stamped in L'Amore red. The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and a colorless blender. Then the Mega and Giga scalloped punched were used. I am so happy that TAC is now carrying these!!
This next card uses the ribbon from the Miss Moxie collection.
Until later~

No comments: