Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kiddos



LOL, can't you just tell how ornery he is by looking at this picture? This is NOT how they share the car. This was one of those rare times that Brother got to drive. (But, if you look closely, you will see that Sister has her hand on the wheel to.)

So, why am I posting kids today? Because I have had some request to see the kiddos again. AND, as soon as I find the cord for my camera I have something else to share. LOL

Off to find that cord..................

Until later~

2 comments:

Alley said...

They look like such angels having fun! It's so nice to get to know other bloggers through craft posts and personal ones. TFS

Pam said...

Oh I love it! I have an almost identical photo of my two, about 13years ago! Complete with daughter trying to elbow big brother out of the driver's seat. LOL Thanks for sharing!