Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Escape



Living in central Ohio this time of year can be a challenge. Seventy degrees one day and thirties the next. I never know how to dress the kids when we go out. The Angel Company had their winter get away this weekend, in San Antonio, called Escape. For those of us that could not make it, Angie and the girls over at Paper wings (a TAC demo board) planned an online version of Escape. I have really enjoyed it!! I won a round of bingo and a scavenger hunt. Rita, Angie and Diana shared business ideas. There are project to complete and contests. I got to do 2 of the contests last night. One was the Clamshell Challenge, you know, those little boxes that our stamps come in. Here is what I came up with-














This is a tiny little tag book. I ran the top and bottom parts of the box through my Bigshot with the tag die cut. It cut like butter, who would have thought? LOL I used Bazzill pink paper and the designer paper is Pop Rockz (TAC),stamps are Trendy greetings, swirly gigs, and Rag dolls. I did another one I will share later.

I hope to complete the projects soon to share.


Until later~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.