Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy Saturday

DH called, he is already on his way home. Woo Hoo, I don't know who missed him the most, Me, the kids or the dogs. LOL He doesn't know it yet, but he is in for lots of hugs when he gets home. He also doesn't know it yet- but he is taking me to Archivers to do a little therapy shopping. LOL Speaking of shopping- I need to pick up something extra special for BLOG CANDY!!! We are coming up on 1,000 hits. I will have more details very soon. (In case you are not sure what Blog candy is- are you in for a treat! I will ask you to leave a comment, when the time is up for comments I will randomly pick a winner to get a goodie package sent to them. How cool is that?)

Wanna see another card?

This another one of those card tin cards.The Stamp is a retired one from The Angel Company. I wish that the colors would scan better. Everything looks so washed out. I would just use my camera, but until I figure out how to change the size on the new 'puter I won't be posting those ridiculously huge photos. LOL

Have a great Saturday!!

Until later~

No comments: