Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Another clamshell project

Here was my second entry in the Clamshell contest. I always have the hardest time finding gifts for men. Shirt, tool, tie seems to be my "go to gifts". DH is different though, last year I signed him up for cooking classes. (Boy did I benefit from those. LOL)


I think this would be a perfect gift for a man, it is an office in a box. The office supplies are all mini sized. They are just too cute.







I used the the Amelia paper, cardstock and ribbon.(TAC) I left the tags plain, but they can easily be personalized. The big round tag would make a very nice monogram.
So, what are you working on today? Something to give to someone, laundry, taking it easy, surfing the web at work, or something else? As soon as I finish here I have a few things to do before our Bible study tonight. We are having some friends over for a small group study. I am so excited. We haven't been in a small group since Hailey was born. I am looking forward to the fellowship.
Until later~

No comments: