Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rockin' Roxie Matchbook Kit

I made an album yesterday. Yep, I did the WHOLE thing. LOL I can not believe how quickly I got this album done. Oh, and it's so easy ANYONE could do it. The kit is brand new from The Angel Company. I love the colors!! Yesterday was the perfect day to use these festive colors, because the weather outside was far from festive!! LOL The kit is Rockin' Roxie Matchbook kit. (This is a part of the Miss Moxie Collection from TAC)

For only $8.95 you can complete an entire album. You get 3 twelve by twelve pages of punch- outs. For the cover, you have 2 options, the other side is blue. There are 7 double sided pages,and lots of embellies. Each page is ready to go, or embellish with the die cuts that are included. (I also stamped in mine, like here on the cover. **Why, have I not stamped on designer paper before?** I really love that look.) Other than the stamps, the only other thing I added was the ribbon to hold everything together. (I will add eyelets too, as soon as I get them.)

Here are some of the pages. The colors are perfect for many themes. I used our fall pictures. I think spring and summer pictures would be perfect too.
The stamps used are Starburst florals (a set designed to match the flowers in the Miss Moxie collection.) Swirly gigs was also used.
These little albums are great to keep on your desk or to give as gifts.
** The photos in my album are wallet size. I had mini pocket albums printed for gifts and had left overs. 4x6 would look awesome too.)
Until later~

1 comment:

ShellyH said...

That is totally adoreable! I need to find more time to scrapbook! You are very talented!