Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Paper crafters are a strange bunch!! If not, then why would perfectly sane adults do some of the most bizarre things? Like........

1.) Buy EMPTY paint cans?

2.) Gather tons of paint samples and counter top samples from the home improvement store-and not even plan on a remodel?

3.) Eat at certain restaurants because they use those disposable coasters for your drinks

4.) Stalk those Big Brown trucks

5.) Cover candy bar wrappers with something "cuter"

6.) Target $1 Spot- need I say more?

7.) Make a card for a friend- and then keep it, because we can not bear to part with it

8.) Give away the bed out of the spare bedroom to make room for the "Studio"

9.) Spend $$$ on stamps, cardstock, inks, colored pencils, markers, adhesive, ribbon , envelopes and die cut machines to save money on cards!

10.) Feel really sad for those who just don't "get it!"


There are many more examples, but you get the picture. LOL (I will not admit to how many of these things I have done.)

Here is a very rough draft of a Valentine's love note holder. (BTW- I BOUGHT the coasters. LOL) I am going to play around with this and glam it up a bit.
Stamps are all from The Angel Company.
Until later~
PS- If you are guilty of any of the above, please leave a comment. You don't have to confess to anything, just let me know I am not alone. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guilty of several of those! Especially telling DH on how much money I save by not buying cards at the staore as looks past me at my stamping stuff!

Jen said...

You are not alone. I will not 'fess up to any myself but I have a "friend" who has these types of problems...but certainly not me... :)

Anonymous said...

You really must be crazy if you actually do all those things.

I would never ever do any of them, not one single one of them. :grin:

Bridgett Owens said...

Guilty as charged! LOL