Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Gaither Homecoming Bible- review

The Gaither Homecoming Bible will make the Bible come alive for those seeking truth in the twenty-first century, even for those who think they already know it. For years, Bill and Gloria Gaither have reached millions of people across generations with the Good News of Jesus Christ. Their music of joy, thanksgiving, and praise ushers people into the presence of God so that He can do His wondrous work in their lives. Featuring inspirational and insightful Scripture devotions by the Gaithers and other favorite Homecoming artists; articles on beloved hymns, gospel songs, and Gaither classics and the inspiration behind them; original poetry by Gloria Gaither to enlighten and inspire; and quotes by greats of the faith, reflecting on the importance of music in the life of believers, this beautiful Bible featuring the New King James Version®  (NKJV)  is one that readers will treasure for years to come.
 As soon as I saw that The Gaither Homecoming Bible was being released I knew I had to have it. Not only am I a huge Gaither fan, but also a huge Bible fan. I am always on the lookout for a new Bible, and this one is certainly one I will enjoy for years to come.  I enjoy reading how different verses of scripture have impacted the live of some of my favorite Homecoming Friends.  The stories have a way of making the scriptures feel more personal.
I also enjoy the stories behind many songs and hymns that I have heard many times.  The Gaither Homecoming Bible is a welcomed addition to my Bible collection. I am looking forward to using the schedule to read thru the Bible in 60 days.
The Gaither Homecoming Bible was provided through the Booksneeze program in exchange for  my honest opinion.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~ 

No comments: