Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Load #9

I had mentioned in the last post about using the divided page protectors, this layout accompanies some of those pages. The pictures are from Hailey's 3rd Birthday Adventure. We surprised her with a trip to The Cheesecake Factory and Build a Bear.
The pictures I used on my layout are of Hailey with her kitty and Hunter with "Fluff."

The kids had so much fun picking, stuffing, brushing, naming and dressing their new friends. (After I finished this LO Hailey got a little teary-eyed. She wants to go to Build a Bear again, but the closest one is in Montana and over 8 hours away. So, our goal for net summer... a little road trip to make some new friends!!)
 I will add a title with Thickers, gotta go shopping first. LOL
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

1 comment: