Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

LOAD Challenge- Days 2 and 3

For days 2 and 3 I made 12 x12 layouts. I used the final Sketch of the Month Kit from PI for them. The kit featured the Pink Paislee Prairie Hill paper Collection. The papers are a good choice for scrapping Fall pictures.

Up first is "Destination Unknown"- I love snapping photos of the kids from behind as they are walking away. (They make cute "The End" pages for mini albums.) We were walking through one of the Metro Parks in Columbus, Ohio when I fell behind to get this picture.
 I used five 4x4 squares of paper (front and back of 2 and then another design.) All of the squares were distressed with a distress tool and then inked with Vintage Photo Distress ink. The photo was popped up and I added a little ribbon.

The girl loves her daddy!! And Daddy loves his girl!! :-)
So, is any one else doing the LOAD (LayOut A Day) Challenge? If so leave me a link so I can see what you are working on in October.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

No comments: