Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Load Challenge Days 4 &5

I dropped in to share days 4 and 5.  I am still scrapping photos from the Fall of 2009. I had tons of pictures from our trip to Slate Run park to play in the leaves. (We had one little birch tree so Slate Run was a good place to go play in the leaves!)
 I am using the divided page protectors for the rest of my pictures from this trip so this will be the last 12x12 layout with these photos. (I do have a couple of spots for some small layouts and a title to finish for these pages.


I think I am going to put the rest of the pictures from our trip to Chestnut Ridge Park in some divided protectors too, so this may or may not be the last 12 x 12 for these photos. :-)

I am still working with the Pink Paislee Prairie Hills paper collection. I kept both of these layouts pretty flat so I can fit more pages in my binder. I used the Cricut to cut my title.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

No comments: