Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Painting Pumpkins 2009 - LOAD #8

This may technically be the eighth share, But I have gotten so many photos in albums! Not only that, but I have pictures printed and pictures for '10, '11 and '12 organized and ready to print. (If you are wondering why I am working on 2009 pictures, well, that is what I have on this computer. Other years are on Cd's and I lost some when my computer crashed!! But, let's not talk about that!!)

I am using divided page protectors in 3 ring binders, and I can not tell you how much I am loving them!! The pictures are making their way out of my photo boxes and being put into albums. I don't feel as if I need to scrap every single photo and it is so easy to organize them by year.

OK, enough blabbing!!

 
Sorry for the awful photo, I need to find a good way to photograph 12x24 layouts. I used a Scrapbook Generation sketch from the October 2012 Halloween Bundle. Scrapbook Generation is a new site I found this week and I have downloaded several sketches already and have more on my wish list!!:-)
I used an old Halloween paper pad by The Paper Studio for my photo mat, strips and banners. The pumpkins were die cut with 2 different pumpkin dies, faces were added to some and some are pop dotted. When you click on the photo you will see Hailey not only painted her pumpkin, but also painted her lips with red paint. LOL The kids painted their pumpkins (and lips) while daddy carved our other pumpkins.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: