Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A peek inside my studio layout





When I saw the American Crafts City Park collection I knew I wanted to use it for my studio pictures. (I have told you before that I hang on to my pictures {these are from 2008} until I find paper I think would be perfect for them. So needless to say I am behind in my scrapping AND I scrap all over the place time wise. LOL)  I left this one pretty plain because there is a lot going on in the pictures. I used the foam Thickers on this layout too. (I told you I love them.) It was fun to mix it up a little and do a quick and simple layout.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling LO, Lisa! Your space looks so organized and mine is just a mess at the moment! That paper is perfect for the pictures!!

Cheryl (from IVillage)