Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A little birdie

It had been awhile since I had made a card, and I was afraid I had lost "it." But, I found the perfect thing to get me motivated and wanting to create again- 6x6 designer paper pads. The scale is perfect for cards, and the size is very easy to work with.
 I decided to pair some new paper with some "old" stamps and I must admit I am very pleased with the outcome! :-)
It is very relaxing for me to stamp an image and color it, matching cardstock and designer paper to my finished image, well not so much. LOL But, having said that, I think I almost pulled it off with this card. LOL The image is one I have always liked.... and one that has been around for awhile. (It was retired when I started stamping almost 7 years ago.) I used Papertrey Ink cardstock, a border punch, Distress Ink and an edge distresser to finish my card.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: