Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love lives here

This Layout is for the iVillage Chopped Challenge March Edition. Our mystery "ingredients" this month were- striped paper, metal embellishments, 2 or more photos, a title and embellished die cuts.
 I used Bazzill cardstock as my base and added pieces of American Crafts City Park collection designer paper, love that line. (You know I love to use my pretty paper sparingly. LOL) (The Orange dot paper used for my house is also the same paper I used for the tops of the trees. I LOVE double sided paper, it gives you more bang for your buck.) The clouds were cut from another paper in that line. {Don't be afraid to cut elements from your printed paper.} The title was done with white foam Thickers, what took me so long to try them? I already ran back to the store and got a second set of these. LOL The yellow crocheted ribbon was some I have had FOREVER in my stash, I am so happy I finally got to use it. The yellow rose is ruffled ribbon, I just rolled it and added a couple of dots of glue to hold it in place. I used a big glue dot to adhere the rose and that gave me a good place to put the stickpins, the ends are safely stuck in the glue dot.
 The pictures are from Easter 2008, I can not believe how much the kids have grown in 3 years!! (Does any one know of a magic potion that can keep them little? LOL)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: