Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Take Pride

This is my nap time card. When Hailey finally went down for her nap yesterday Hunter and I ran to the studio to "make cards." I am looking forward to the day that I can have both kiddos in there creating with me. But, until Hailey gets a little older I will steal my moments during nap time.

You all know I have been doing several Masculine cards, and looking over my list I still have many more to make. This is one from yesterday.

The image is from Take Pride. {oooppps the server is down, no link today} I like adding the peach color to the image, it reminds me of the elephants at the zoo, they seem to always have some dried mud on them.

After I got this one all done I really wished I would have made a couple more while I was at it, and I already had everything out. LOL The inside is stamped with a sentiment and I used the Herd of elephants from this set also.

Until later~

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this elephant. I can't wait to get this stamp!