Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

An Award



It is such an honor to receive this award from Angie. She is a very talented stamper, she started Paper Wings (a place for demos for The Angel Company to be together) and I love getting a peek into her world every chance I get via her blogs.

http://logsend.blogspot.com/

http://www.creativeinkspirations.com/

http://pastimesnramblings.blogspot.com/

Thanks Angie!!!

1. THE WINNER CAN PUT THE LOGO ON THEIR BLOG.

2. LINK THE PERSON YOU RECEIVED THE AWARD FROM.

3. NOMINATE AT LEAST 5 OTHER BLOGS.

4. BEFORE LISTING THE NOMINEES GIVE A BRIEF REASON WHY YOU CHOSE THEM.

5. PUT THEIR LINK ON YOUR BLOGS

6. LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THEIR BLOGS

So I am going to nominate my SBSisters. Talk about talent!! They all have a different style, but each one is amazing!!

Kim- She really has an eye for the tiny details!

Robyn- Oh my Gosh, you have to check out her videos, and not just her but her kids too!!

Lisa- Her blog is like a buffet-crafts, tips, funnies. You won't go away hungry!!

Jessica- She is on the DT for Sweet 'n Sassy, she has a good balance of cards and scrapbook layouts on her blog.

Lainy- I like how she mixes what is going on in her life with her art.

Sammi- Incredible stamper and artist. Check out her creations here.

Roz- Teacher, crafter and mom to 3 boys- 'nuff said!!

Yesy- Not only can you view some very nice projects on her blog, but brush up on your Spanish too!!

Monica- You never know what you will see on her blog, she has a large variety of images, she is my enabler!!

Pam- A very gifted artist, she is definitely not "in a box". She is always trying something new and exciting.

Emma- A real sweetheart!! I always leave her blog feeling like I just had a nice visit with an old friend.

Kelly- She can mix and match products from various companies like no one else I know!!

Joana- I like seeing what she is using to make her cards, it is fun to see what is being used "across the Pond."

Teresa- I bet you will leave her blog HUNGRY!! She makes the most delicious looking cakes and cupcakes. And she crafts too!!

Until later~

4 comments:

Joana24 said...

THANK YOU LISA for the wonderful comment.
thank you sister

hope you are having a nice weekend

hugs
Joana

Kelly Schelske said...

Thank so much Lisa for the award and the lovely comment!! You totally made my day!! How's your Mom doing by the way? And Miss Hailey??

Hope you're having a great weekend!!

Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you, Lisa!!

Sammi said...

Awww thanks Lisa! :)
*bigHUGS*