Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mom's surgery is tomorrow.

Very quick post today. Sorry I haven't been around this week. I really didn't have anything to share.
We are heading to my mom's after church today. She is having surgery tomorrow to remove the clip where the cancer was in her breast. They will take a couple of Lymph Nodes and check them right there in the OR, the Doc expects them to be clean. We are praying that everything goes as expected.
Hailey seems to be doing well on her meds. I am so thankful for that.

Thanks for remembering my family in your prayers.
Love to all!!

Until later~

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looking forward to an update on your mom. Hope everything went well today.

Kelly Schelske said...

Hi Lisa, I hope everything went well with your Mom! thinking of you all!! Hugs, kelly