Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wild West

I am hoping to have a bunch of cards made before Friday. We are heading to both Grandma's to celebrate Sister's 2nd Birthday. (I can not believe my baby is 2 already.) Some of the ladies my mom has given cards to are interested in seeing more. I am really enjoying making a wide variety of cards, I usually need certain kinds of cards and just make those.

I will post my favorite one first- This is a fun little card using Wild West. I used the watercolor crayons and an Aqua flow water brush to color his clothes. His little face and hands were done with the Skin tone pencils. It is hard to see in the picture but the red layer has a paisley texture added to it. I brought out the Big Shot for the embossing.

Until later~

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very cute! I bet that little guy is fun to color, too!

Sammi said...

very cute card!!! Love it!!
*hugs*
Sammi

BarbL said...

Doesn't it make you feel great when people ASK to see stuff you create? Can't wait to see more!!
Barb L. (AH#1)