Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Well, it's official....

our baby is now 2. Hailey has grown and changed so much in 2 short years. She is such an independent little lady now. She is so amazing!!!


Her birthdays have never gone as planned, poor kid. Last year on the day of her 1st birthday party I got a call that my Grandmother had passed away. Actually during the party my cousin called back with the funeral arrangements.


This year we decided to head up north to visit both grandmas. I talked to my mom on Thursday morning and she was doing fine. Something went very wrong later that evening, and she ended up being in the hospital while we were there. She was so afraid she wouldn't get to see the kids. But we loaded them up and ended up having Hailey's cake and gifts in mom's hospital room. (We are not sure what happened to mom. She has to schedule an EEG and a MRI tomorrow, so hopefully soon we will know what happened to her. She did get to go home yesterday. She is very tired today, but glad to be home.)


I am just glad Hailey is too young to notice bad things happen on her birthday.





Please keep mom in your prayers.



This card was designed using a sketch over on Paperwings. (Link is on the right.) I love the pink and black color scheme in Uptown Girl designer paper by TAC! That pink zebra print is just wild!! LOL

Until later~

2 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Oh Lisa its seems so unfair what you are your lovely mum are going through. Of course I will keep her in my prayers and I just hope that you are keeping strong with it all. If there is ever anything I can do please shout.
And happy birthday to your darling girl!
Hugs Emma.x

Sammi said...

Lisa! I am definitely continuing to pray for you and for your Mum!!

Happy Birthday to Hailey!!

Love Sammi
xxx